“Success is the sum of small efforts — repeated day in and day out.” — Robert Collier
Recurring tasks are tasks that you create once, and then have it recreated automatically after a designated period of time.
After speaking to our customers I have realized that marketers use a ton of recurring tasks.
- Analyze your Twitter feeds every day.
- Make a payment to your freelancer on the 5th of every month.
- Receive payments from all your clients on the 10th, 15th and 30th of every month.
- Check on social media profiles for all clients every Friday.
- Prepare Google Analytics reports every Monday
- Prepare a content strategy at the start of every month.
- Send an email newsletter every month.
- Send a weekly report to your clients every Friday.
- Send key metrics to clients every quarter.
- Plan a company retreat every six months.
It’s also super simple to add a recurring task in Brightpod.
With recurring tasks, you can just enter a task saying, “Check Google Analytics everyday” and it’ll automatically add the task everyday after you’ve ticked it off your daily to-do list.
Just create a task followed by “every” and one of the following: day/ week/ weekday/ month/ year/ Monday/ Tuesday etc.
So there you have it. Brightpod’s top features to help you and your team avoid repetition and automate the tasks you do often.